The Collecting Box containers are technically matured and offer many premium details.
Security and stability:
- 1.25 mm thick galvanized sheet metal
- DEKRA: tested and confirmed stability
- DEKRA: tested safety, confirmed by the GS seal
- CE Conformity Declaration is legally binding and therefore naturally present.
Quality down to the smallest detail:
- All attachments are galvanized (footrests, closing system, hinges, handle)
- Easy repairable by the use of bolted parts (door, deposit flap, closing system, hinges, footrests, floor profiles and rubber dampers)
- We use rubber dampers (India rubber) from the industry. They shall ensure high UV protection and can be used at temperatures from -50°C to + 65°C.
- The reinforced base of the flap ensures stability.
- Due to the water-diverting door frame with additional drainage holes the textiles remain protected against moisture.
- The underbody protection out of bitumen prevents damage to the base plate and thus protects against rust.